Siemens Digital Grid are seeking an experienced Scrum Master to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Milan, that will be part of the R&D organization involved in the development of innovative SW applications using state of the art / cloud native technologies.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for 1(-2) Scrum Teams with typically <10 members (each) enabling and mentoring them to achieve committed goals and to constantly improve their performance.
The Smart Infrastructure Division from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.
- Ensure that the relevant SAFe principles and ceremonies are understood and adhered to by the team (e.g. sprint planning, standups, sprint demo, retrospective, backlog refinement).
- Guide the team along all relevant process steps and ensures that members work are in quality and compliant to the defined process framework.
- Support the team to keep focus and achieve clarity in its progress also towards external partners.
- Support and coach the team in removing or advancing impediments that the team cannot solve internally.
- Take care for a timely and constructive collaboration of the team with the product owner or other partners.
- Foster reflection and continuous learning to increase team performance and value orientation.
- Facilitate the team's creativity and self-empowerment to challenge product content definition and way of working.
- Exchange standard methodologies and collaborate with other scrum teams.
- In case of large project support inter team synchronization (e.g. scrum of scrum).
- Demonstrated ability in the field of software development and related methodologies
- Experience in agile/lean development methodologies
- Minimum 3 years of team leadership experience
- Degree in Computer science or electrical engineering, or comparable education.
- Certified Scrum Master is helpful
- Proficient English rounds off your profile.
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
- Shareholding plans for the employee;
- Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
- Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer, offering a safe and inclusive work environment, based on mutual respect and the appreciation of diversity, offering equal employment opportunities to all qualified candidates to realize their full potential.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications, and we don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly evolving, and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!Contacts
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time