Who we are | Our Culture
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects energy systems and buildings to adapt and evolve the way we live and work through high-profile construction and infrastructure projects such as airports, pharmaceutical plants, data centers, stadiums, universities, military bases, and hospitals.
We live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
This is a departmental support position that will directly support the execution of Outbound within the Southaven Logistics Center in Southaven, MS. Provides clerical support to materials management in data entry, filing, coordinating paper flow. Responds to inquiries relating to packing lists and shipping instruction. This is a Second Shift role and the hours are 3:00pm - 11:00pm.
What you will do:
• Provide support to floor personnel regarding RF and Shipping issues.
• Serve as main point of contact with Customer Service (including answering phones, emails, etc.).
• Managing overall workflow of the office including Carrier Delivery/scheduling, updating incoming shipments and expedite requests as needed.
• Managing Customer Service communication tools.
• Responsible for BOL and Shipping doc filings.
• Responsible for executing all desktop adjustments on behalf of department in order to support inventory accuracy.
Productivity (yes, this too :-)
• Monitor your work performance, to develop sense of pride in your work and sense of urgency.
• Actively provide feedback to supervisors and managers on all daily incidents.
• Become authority on key metrics and how they are derived, and ensure you understand how you will be measured.
• Ability to lead personnel within work area and perform production activities at a high level.
• Be clear and concise on direction(s) given and follow-up.
• Address Ineffective or counterproductive processes.
What you will need:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Minimum of 1-2 years of successful experience in a large distribution facility
• Knowledge of order management, selection and SAP
• Proactive at executing daily tasks and achieving long-term goals
What will set you apart from the rest:
• Associate degree and/or equivalent experience.
• Lean certification, specifically Kaizen or 5S certifications.
• Expert SAP experience.
Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.