As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Accounting and Closing Trainee - French Speaker and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Record and monitor day-to day accounting transactions in SAP, with accuracy and in a timely manner;
- Perform the month-end and quarter-end closing routines, including but not limited to calculations of accruals, deferrals and real estate taxes;
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate’s accounting principles
- Support our partners in the preparation of accurate and reliable financial statements;
- Prepare highly automated data reconciliations;
- Create and deliver high quality, consistent and tailor-made reports which our partners can rely on for effective decision- making processes;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g., SAP, HANA) to automate reporting processes and deliver and increase value to our partner;
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to our real estate partners;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance or related fields;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office;
- Fluent in French and English (written and spoken);
- Ability to work and pressure;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time