Manager - Commercial Business Services (Controlling Team leader)
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Global Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). GSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of customers according to their requirements
- Connect with customers and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Collect information about the customers business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading and analyzing reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth weaknesses and problems, and comprehend the causes
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to a customer wishes, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Provide guidance for any occurring problems and issues
- Planning, directing, and coordinating all accounting operational functions
- Managing the budget, Forecast and report variances
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Act as point of contact and sparring partner for finance managers and internal team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Knowledge of diverse business matters
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with excellent data collection and analysis skills
- Aptitude in creative problem-solving
- B.Com/ CPA/ CMA/ Bachelor or Master degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics in a specialized business field will be an advantage
- Certified Management Consultant is a plus
- Detailed knowledge of SAP
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures (including P/L & B/s)
- Self-starter, highly motivated team player who can operate effectively with limited supervision.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with and lead discussions with various stake holders.
- Knowledge of at least one Analytical tool - Tableau / Power BI / Qlik
We’ve got quite a lot to offer, how about you?
This role is in Bangalore where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reﬂect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualiﬁcations, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time