Are you passionate about making an impact and would like to apply your financial skills to managing projects and have a future in the industry of Commercial Project Management?
If so, you should join us here at Siemens to be a part of the Commercial Project Management Development Program (CPMDP)!
This program is made up of hardworking and innovative individuals who are a part of a two-year CPMDP Program that provides training and exposure to the commercial side of project management. This program provides hands on experience working in different facets of the project lifecycle. You will have the chance to work within areas such as: Finance, Accounting, Contract Management, Manufacturing, Risk Management, and Supply Chain.
Within this program, you undergo a program rotation to an exciting new assignment every 6 months and therefore will need to be willing and able to relocate within the United States. The 4 rotations are categorized as (1) Project Bidding, (2) Financial Controlling, (3) Project Execution, and (4) Operations. Upon graduating from the program, the experience will have allowed you to make a decision on what career path best align with your interest and career goals as either a: Commercial Project Manager, Project Manager, Financial Analyst, Accountant, or a Business Process Specialist.
The location of the CPMDP will be anywhere across the U.S. contingent upon the demand of any one of the following Siemens USA Operating companies.
The program starts in July.
You will be provided the opportunity to learn the following:
- How to apply the PM@Siemens process to Project Management and the basics of Commercial Project Management
- Project Execution (claim management, change order calculation) and project bidding (analyze contracts, pricing, customer interfacing)
- Operations (manufacturing, procurement and logistics) and Key financial metrics pertaining to Projects
- How to accurately forecast a Customer Project and measure and lead project deliverables
- Handle & forecast cash and risk & opportunity management
- Initiation and implementation of new processes
- Understanding various Project Management tools, Team Center, Primavera, Microsoft Project
- Work in ERP Systems – SAP, JD Edwards, Oracle, etc along with CRM Systems – SalesForce.com, Philos, etc.
- Collaborate with other business functions (legal, sales, finance, project management, business development, procurement, manufacturing, logistics, and engineering)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, Business Management
- Preferred GPA 3.0
- Be willing to relocate for the rotation assignment every 6 months based off of rotation needs (we will provide financial assistance for those who need to relocate more than 50 miles from their permanent address)
- Familiarity and comprehension of finance, accounting, procurement, manufacturing, contract review, logistics, negotiations and strategy
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization.
As a full-time employee, your benefits will include:
- Competitive Health Care benefits
- Paid Vacation and Holiday
- Retirement Plan: 401K Matching
- Employer Stock Investment
- Personal and Professional Development training
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.