Operations Leadership Development Program
Are you ready to drive efficiency and sustainability, improve operations, and fuel our growth in the U.S.?
What is the Operations Leadership Development Program?
This is a two-year program, consisting of four, six month rotations at manufacturing locations throughout the US. This Operations Leadership Development Program (OLDP) places you in the center of dynamic areas of Siemens’ business operations and allows you to implement technologies to craft the future of manufacturing. You will receive exposure to projects and processes related to manufacturing engineering, supply-chain operations, and system engineering. preparing you for off-program roles at one of our five locations.
This track combines on hand operations experience with responsibility to improve, implement and manage manufacturing lines.
- Possible rotations include Manufacturing Engineer level 1 and 2, Fabrication or Assembly supervisor, and Operations Excellence
- Potential off program placements include Manufacturing Engineer, Process Specialist, and Production Supervisor
Assuming the responsibilities of all facets of material management and logistics provides OLDPs in this track with a solid background to drive permanent improvement in the supply chain.
- Possible rotations include: Production Planner, Logistics Specialist, Master Data Steward, Demand Planner, and Materials Supervisor
- Potential off program placements include: Materials Supervisor, Demand Planner, Logistics Specialist, and Procurement Specialist
Digital Manufacturing Engineer/Systems Engineer:
With a direct impact to the digitalization of our operations, the OLDPs in this strategic program gain the skills and exposure necessary to lead operations in the implementation of new technologies.
- Possible rotations include: Designer for manufacturing, Process Improvement, Performance Analytics, and Systems Integration or Implementation
- Potential off program placements include: Systems Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer
Who Should Apply?
We’re looking for people who are resourceful — true problem solvers who challenge themselves to find the most effective and efficient solutions to complex challenges. An applicant for this program should want to work hard to capitalize on the unique opportunity to complete a crash course in Siemens Operations within just two years. They should always want to exceed targets and challenge peers and senior management to think one step further. We provide a platform for those who want to have an impact on the future and contribute to the successes of the company and our customers.
To apply for the Operations Leadership Development Program, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Majors: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Industrial Distribution, Manufacturing, Operations/Materials Management, or Supply Chain Management
- Preferred GPA: 3.0
- Relocation and Travel: Must be willing to relocate and travel as required by program
- Work Authorization: Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
Start dates are January and July.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.