Are you ready to be part of the change?
What role will you play?
The Senior Quality Expert will take a key role in the Global ISO Certification for Siemens Global Business Services. This is a determinant step for the organization in becoming #PartnerOfChoice and securing value for its customers.
The global project team is responsible for gradually setting up a Global Integrated Management System for GBS Delivery Centers worldwide, including ISO 9001 and ISO 22301 Certification, and actively supporting the local teams in the implementation process
You will be expected to:
- Analyze the certification requirements per topic and split them into independent work packages, prioritize them based on complexity and impact
- Develop a proposal for local adoption: templates, timeline and relevant documentation
- Have a cross location view that ensures consistency and identifies best practices
- Coach and mentor project leaders, monitor improvement efforts and report on project status
- Assess the quality of the deliverables and provide a final calibration, in alignment with the global project team
- Support the evaluation of key suppliers and development of supplier performance metrics
- Ensure preparation for internal/external audits and Certification audits
- Independently drive assurance objectives during fieldwork, including stakeholder interviews and technical evaluations
- Participate in meetings with senior management to present your conclusions and recommended improvements
- Creating a quality culture and awareness for continuous improvement and customer satisfaction
How does that sound? Our perfect candidate must have…
· Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in Quality Management
· Deep understanding of ISO 9001 and ISO 22301 Standards
· Awareness of ISO 27001 is nice to have
· Previous experience in ISO Certification projects is required - special focus in ISO 9001 and ISO 22301
· University degree in Management, Audit, Engineering or other relevant area
· Quality assurance certification (CMQ/OE, CQE or CQA)
· Verified knowledge in designing and executing comprehensive audit programs and controls to address the identified risks
· Demonstrate and apply in depth knowledge of process improvement tools and methodologies such as root cause analysis, FMEA, Six Sigma, Kaizen and Lean.
· Experience in project coordination, preferably in international environment
· Very good communication, presentation, coaching skills and multicultural sensitivity.
· Innovative thinking with solid analytical skills and a self-guided way of working; Aware of the latest trends in the Quality Management topics and willing to learn and keep up to date in a continuously challenging environment.
· Proficient in the relevant IT methods and tools; Knows and drives basic methodologies to analyze quality challenges and to foster digitalization solutions based on business needs.
· Business-fluent English language skills (German language skills are a plus)
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time