Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Elicit and collect stakeholder requests, prioritize, and build requirement specification and new product scope.
- You’ll be handling New Product Development, Design & Validation activities of Bushings, Instrument Transformers & Coils (Wave Trap) for HV & UHV applications.
- Customize calculation & Engineering support activities.
- Smooth execution of Cost-out projects including localization.
- You’ll be working for multiple developmental projects for India and abroad including digitalization drive.
- Handling of product related topics & supports to internal & external stake holders in entire value chain from pre-bid to After sales.
- MIS - Maintain master data base including technical docs, technical calculations SAP BOM, product catalogues, product safety, installation & commissioning manual.
- Plan Sprints with the team and track functionality development with feedback on sprint deliveries.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are an Electrical Engineer (Graduate with 7-8 years of work experience / Master with 5-6 years of work experience)
- You have hands-on experience in Research & development and engineering for High Voltage Products.
- You've sound technical knowledge and in depth understanding of international and Indian standards.
- You are proficient with 3D Modelling, AutoCAD tools, SAP MM module & Microsoft Office.
- You've hands on design experience for HV & UHV switchgear product with deeper understanding of customer specification.
- Know how in Electrical fields simulation, Instrument Transformers (including Product development, designing, verification & validation, process establishment), preference will be given for this background of candidature.
- Excellent business interactions with key stake holders.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time