Are you an experienced Signalling Design Engineer and passionate about the latest signalling technologies in rail industry?
Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Siemens Mobility Rail Infrastructure business supplies the global markets of rail and road-bound transport with innovative products and solutions for Rail Automation, Rail Electrification and in the area of intermodal mobility, apps and backend systems.
If you're interested to work as Signalling Design Engineer for one of our offices in Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney or Auckland offices, we'll offer you the support to make it happen! We provide flexible work location.
We make real what matters.
You will have the opportunity to work within the one of the core engineering areas of the Siemens Mobility business and provide Signalling Design solutions to our Railway customers in the specific location you will be based and around Australia.
- Ensure successful delivery of the Signalling Design including its interfaces and integration with other subsystems when acting as a work package lead support installation, testing and commissioning
- Analyse and evaluate all signalling related customer requirements based on the project requirement configuration management system
- Effectively utilise the available resources and timely identify gaps with proposed corrective actions via Engineering Manager Signalling in the corresponding region
- Successfully execute projects for the relevant work packages based on detailed cost, planning and control when acting as a work package lead
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are an experienced rail signalling designer and have worked for Australian customers.
- We’d love to see your QR, MRM, V/Line or ARTC design competencies.
- You have a degree in Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or related disciplines, or equivalent years of experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time