we are looking for solar Business Development Manager, who can identify market opportunity, providing efficient solution with automation products knowledge, supporting regional sales with systematic measures. Making branch strategy and build up competence to win business.
What are my responsibilities?
· Draw up and implement strategies for Solar branch, booster competitiveness, formulate technical and pricing solution
· Systematically and professionally lead business development, research on market trend, develop application, enhance market transparency, make fighting guide
· Support and motivate the related sales to develop potential customers according to branch development strategy
· Independent thinking and come up with ideas to drive business forward
· Be responsible for solar business target in responsible customers
· Familiar with process in the Solar industry, able to abstract the pain points of Solar OEM/End user; Understand the solar market development and digitalization trend, able to coordinate internal and external resource to win customer
· Interface to Headquarters
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree or above and major in automation, mechanical or electrical engineering etc.
· At least 5 years in automation industry or related companies, Related Siemens Automaton and Drive knowledge and application experiences, preferrable of working experience in a solar branch and knowledge of PCS 7.
· Strategic and systematic thinking to develop and lead solar business
· Passionate and able of leading and motivating people, capability of analyzing complex tasks and the power to perform and execute; leadership experience is a plus
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to travel frequently
· Hard-working and able to deal with pressure
· Proficient in English writing and speaking
Siemens Industry Automation is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, electronics, battery, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time