Siemens strongly believes in the value of a Digital Portfolio, hence Smart Infrastructure combines Digital Power Distribution and Digital Building Infrastructure technologies. Our Digital Portfolio will enable our customers to enjoy occupant’s intuitive buildings which are comfortable, safe, secure and energy efficient.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources. It helps our customers to thrive, communities to progress and supports sustainable development.
Your Role – International, Challenging And Future-Oriented!
- In this role you will work hand in hand with the engineers to keep the documentation of approximately 450 substations in Kuwait up to date. Our organization is responsible for the maintenance of approximately 450 substations and 4 Control Centers including trouble shooting 24/7 of the same. Hence an excellent Quality and accuracy is highly recommended to fulfill the requirements of our customer. correspondence with the head office for items related to technical documentation
- Typing, preparing and collecting reports
- organizing and servicing meetings related to documentation
- Managing document systems
- Updating station documents according to modifications at site
- Arranging maintenance programs and follow up reporting for substation documents
- Submitting of technical reports and approvals to the customer
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
- Excellent skills in architecture, design and drafting, AutoCADRelevant year of experience minimum 10 years
- Working in telecommunication field for minimum 2 years
- Any required certification in Architecture, Building technology and Utilities, Drafting Technology
- Personal skills, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Language skills, English, Arabic will be an AddOn
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
Diversity at Siemens is our source of creativity and innovation. Having different types of talent and experiences makes us more ambitious and better prepared to respond successfully to the demands of the Society. Therefore, we value the candidates that reflect the Diversity that we enjoy in our Company. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industrial Business Co. For Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical Contracting WLL
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time