Shape the future of a growing business with Our Team in Siemens Pakistan
We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Today, we are recruiting for Technical Bid Manager who can Join our Transmission Services business to work as part of project execution team, responsible for execution and completion of medium size Grid Stations projects in line with time, cost and quality requirements.
Your Role – Challenging and Future-Oriented!
- Responsible for Technical Bid of HV Electrical Projects as Technical Bid Manager.
- Work closely and support Sales & Marketing team by providing technical Sales support for overall Proposal & able to handle entire HV Electrical Projects.
- Responsible for Technical Offer preparation for complete Proposal, including preparation of deviation & clarification on Customer (e.g., NTDC, WAPDA and KE) Tender Specification
- Responsible for the Kick off Meeting with All Stack Holder.
- Responsible for selection of Electrical and review of suppliers offer inline to customer scope, specification, and Systems requirement.
- Evaluation of Proposal risks and preparation of mitigation plan.
- Actively communicates with sales and manage solving of technical issues via pre bid clarifications.
- Attending Customer Technical Clarification meeting as support to Sales Team.
- Responsible for Accuracy and Completeness of Cost Estimation.
- Responsible for preparation of Technical TLOA & LOA.
- Co-ordinate with SCM, EN, PM, QM GM-SEC for itemized cost inputs for proposed scope & services.
- Responsible for Technical closure of Proposal with Customer / Technical Consultant
- Responsible for Preparation of Technical Contract document & finalize it with Customer / Technical Consultant
- Support Sales Team for Handing Over of Projects to PM, & participate in internal kick-off meeting to support Sales & PM team
- Support Engineering, Project Management & Procurement team for any Clarification during project execution stage.
- Ensures the compliance of the Business Conduct Guidelines.
- Required Qualification and experience
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital and Solid!
- B.E in Electrical Engineering with 8 to 10 years of experience.
- Rich Knowledge on Electrical System of HV Substations is must.
- Rich Knowledge on Protection and Control system of HV Substation is must.
- Experience working in HV Electrical Design and Technical Bid Management is must.
- Rich Knowledge NTDC, WAPDA and KE Specification
- Previous experience in Engineering or Technical Sales Support is preferred.
- Must be technically sound to face technical consultants directly.
- Good communication skills.
- Good team player.
- Working on multiply projects at once with pressure of deadlines.
- Show high level of skill in using Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
What else do you need to know?
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something significant, that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to create a difference.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time