Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You'll be responsible for managing packaging & dispatch related activities of Gas Insulated Switchgears from Aurangabad factory
- You'll be responsible for managing team of 4-5 employees
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating with project managers for preparing dispatch plan
- You should have detailed knowledge of export packaging and its requirement.
- You should have detailed knowledge of export documentations required for packing and shipping of finished goods.
- You should have in depth knowledge of hazardous goods.
- You'll work on reducing NCR’s related to packaging & dispatch
- You'll be responsible for driving continuous improvement plans in packaging & dispatch department
- You'll be responsible for managing & coordinating container stuffing operations
- You'll be responsible for timely packaging of finished goods & its final dispatch or movement to warehouse for storage
- You'll be responsible for managing packaging vendors, MHE & transport in factory premises and at warehouse also.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring zero harm culture & maintaining EHS documentation in packaging & dispatch department
- You’ll be responsible for managing all warehouse related activities and maintaining accurate stock.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a professional with B.E. / B. Tech in Mechanical engg.
- You've 6-8 years’ experience in Packaging and forwarding
- You have basic knowledge of commercial concepts of business and good working knowledge of MS Office
· You’ve strong written and verbal communication skills.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Aurangabad. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time