- Lead, manage and execute operational excellence projects (includes but not limit to production & office construction, movement, new facility setup etc.) deliver measurable & sustainable increase in operation efficiency, quality, and sustainability
- Ensure a well-coordinated project approach when participating/leading cross-regional projects on a global scale by collaborating with team members
- Ensure Lean Principles are maintained at all projects and continuously tacking for lean measurements are planned
Develop and manage detailed project plans, cost estimates,
resource plans, risk mitigation plans
Preparing and releasing project management documents
- Establish appropriate metrics and report on progress achievements, and results. This includes executive-level reporting, management updates, and best practice sharing throughout the organization.
- Measure and evaluate productivity status and drive new productivity ideas through DTC, automation, digitalization and other measures for future cost mitigation opportunities
- Facilitate productivity workshops including company’s and departments’
- Support lean projects management in coordinating regular report to management team
- Above 5 years working experience in electronic products manufacturing/industrial Engineering Background
- Strong skills in project management and sensitive cost consciousness
- Ability to cope with changes, make decisions and act comfortably with risk and uncertainty
- Strong communication and interpersonal skill with all levels of business
- Visionary and is continuously updated on knowledge of where industry is going
- Plant construction or decoration experience is preferred.
- Experience in Lean 6 Sigma or Digital manufacturing is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software including MS Project, especially in Excel and Powerpoint
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shenzhen Magnetic Resonance Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time