For Human Resources in Beijing, we are looking for HR Consultant to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Understand business and its strategy, be an active part of the decision-making process across all facets of the organizational unit (sales, service, support functions, etc.).
- Understand the external world and its implications on the business and people strategy (industries, markets, customers, HR, people practice etc.) – “bring the outside in”.
- Provide the local perspective of business needs and requirements to HR at all levels.
- Ensure implementation of Global HR Strategy in alignment with local needs.
- Collaborate with Global HR Business Partners to ensure alignment between global business / people strategy and local people strategy and related HR initiatives.
- Develop and communicate the local People Strategy and translate it into HR goals and actions.
- Lead or contribute to the implementation of HR programs and initiatives for assigned countries / units.
- Partner with leadership teams at relevant levels to drive performance and build organizational capability.
- Coach and enable executives to be more effective leaders.
- Identify needs for change management and champion related activities
- Drive discussions related to workforce and organization design changes and provide recommendations.
- Partnering with business leaders to actively analyze and drive cultural change in line with business strategy.
- Enable local business to develop a diverse, robust talent pipeline.
- Guide the business on the appropriate HR programs, processes, and policies based on the business environment / strategy.
- Orchestrate and connect business with experts across the HR value chain to develop new or leverage existing solutions.
- Responsible for or contributing to HR activities in country during M&A projects and partnering with required parties.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in HR relevant field or equivalent Professional Human Resources certification.
- Above 5 years’ experience in HR function, preferably in an HR Advisor, HR Generalist, TA role or with Business background.
- Strong consulting and problem-solving skills; excellent decision making/analysis skills; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- The ability to influence, establish and maintain effective relationships and gain reputation as trusted advisor and business partner.
- Excellent communication skills; transparent, thorough, and timely.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Experience with relevant HR systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, …).
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time