Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Regulatory Officer (1-Year Contract) to ensure the availability of product licenses required by the government.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will monitor and managing the validity of licenses, including document preparation, submission, and support the regulatory process of NIE, BAPETEN licenses, Distribution licenses, MENKOMINFO licenses
- You will ensure all relevant regulatory system and databases are maintained up to date
- You will be responsible to stay updated with the upcoming changes in regulatory and oversee the impact to the business
- You will build and maintain good relationship with regulatory bodies
- You will monitor and support FSCA handling
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a minimum 5 years of experience with the regulations concerning medical devices
- You hold a successfully completed Degree in Pharmacy, Biomedical Engineering, or equivalent
Your personality and skills:
- You are self-driven, motivated and have a positive work attitude
- You have excellent communication skills to manage organization
- You are proficient in English both written and spoken
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time