As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability.
For Human Resources in Beijing, we are looking for Talent Acquisition Manager to shape the connected Mobility with us.
What are your responsibilities?
- Work together with HR BPs to ensure that all recruitment policy, processes and tools are managed efficiently to achieve recruiting KPIs.
- Work closely with businesses and HR BPs to drive strategic workforce plan.
- Develop recruiting strategies by providing market intelligence in certain industry (e.g. employer branding, recruiting and C&B bench mark, retention plan, etc.)
- Work closely with hiring managers to fulfill recruiting targets on time.
- Take initiatives to provide complete and transparent analysis of recruiting status for the business units.
- Lead the recruiting team to expand talent pool and build talent pipeline for the responsible business units
- Build up business knowledge, marketplace, legal and recruitment trends.
- Actively drive HR recruiting programs / projects and work together with HR BPs to implement.
- Coach HR generalists to build up business knowhow, and enhance competence: i.e. candidates sourcing through effective channels; collect and consolidate talent market intelligence in certain industry, improve interview skills, etc.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
- 5-8 years’ experience as recruiter either in house or in consulting firm.
- BA/BS degree in HR Management, Business Administration or other related fields.
- Deep understanding of China local talent market and market intelligent.
- Strong connection with major recruiting channels, including platforms and HH firms/consultants.
- Deep understanding of the labor market trends and best practices.
- Able to develop sourcing strategies based on the actual business needs and industrial trend.
- Mastering the art of selection methods and approaches.
- Reruiting experience and knowledge in digitalization/big data/software area is highly preferred.
- Project management skill is a plus.
- Strong influencing, interaction, communication skills.
- Strong relationship-building skills especially with hiring managers and recruiting channels.
- Being proactive in recruiting activities and in communication with HR BPs.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both oral and written.
- Fluent in using MS tools or equivalent.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Equipment (China) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time