Video: MEET US in 2 Minutes!
Are you brave enough to challenge yourself?
Siemens Digital Industries (DI) is an innovation leader in automation and digitalization. Closely, collaborating with partners and customers, we care about the digital transformation in the process and discrete industries. With our Digital Enterprise portfolio, we provide and encourage companies of all sizes with an end-to-end set of products, solutions and services to integrate and digitalize the entire value chain. Meaningful optimization for the specific needs of each industry, our outstanding portfolio supports customers to achieve greater efficiency and flexibility. We are constantly adding innovations to its portfolio to integrate groundbreaking future technologies. We have our global headquarters in Nuremberg, Germany, and have around 75,000 employees internationally.
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. In Germany, more than 2,000 colleagues are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
Join our team as “Dual Master Student (m/f/d) - Customer Success Management for Digital Touch” in Munich, Germany.
You’ll help our customers drive digital innovation by
In combination with a master's degree at our partner university SCMT - Steinbeis Center of Management and Technology, you will actively contribute to our Customer Success Strategy and will be supervised by teaching staff and experienced coaches throughout your studies. You will work with an interdisciplinary team under professional guidance and in this way actively shape the topics of tomorrow. #WhereTodayMeetsTomorrow! The practical lectures at Steinbeis University allow you to apply new knowledge directly to your project at Siemens.
- Helping to further develop a digital touch customer success strategy while also working with peers in the US and India
- You have the opportunity to prove the jointly developed concepts in reality: Direct customer contact for onboarding, value realization and churn analysis focusing on our customers in D-A-CH
- Developing further playbooks based on customer health data (green, yellow, red accounts)
- Supporting in fostering the digital touch approach with your own practical customer experiences in our team
Your qualifications - meaningful and adequate
- You should have an affinity for IT, Engineering or equivalent pared with a successfully completed Bachelor study in this or a similar field
- You are customer-centric and desirably you already have experiences in direct customer communication or customer success
- A basic understanding of cloud platforms for industry and an ability to explain how this technology drives business value for customers is important
- Confident communication and presentation skills in German (at least on business level) and English (fluent)
- An analytical and metrics-driven work style
We are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. Be part of the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Send us an email to careers-DACH.email@example.com, if you would like to clarify initial questions with our recruiting team. Contact person for this job advertisement is Mrs. Jaclyn Krieger.
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities. At Siemens, we believe people who’ve had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time