We are a collection of innovative minds building the future, one day at a time. Together, we create technologies that take society further. We’re looking for people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow.
Join our team as the Travel Regulations Coordinator and help us re-imagine the world by finding solutions and making the world a smarter place for tomorrow.
Your Role – International, Challenging and Future-Oriented!
In this role you will assist and coordinate Country Security Officer in Travel Security. While ensuring safe Travels and support to the security team, you will also be required to perform security functions in the region.
- · You will handle all in country Travelers Travel requests through Adler (The travel tool) and respond timely to all Travelers.
- · You will be required to ensure security arrangements for all Travelers i.e., Siemens and non-siemens.
- · Maintain excellent Liaison with the customer’s security organizations.
- · Ensure execution of safe and secured Journey management plan.
- Exchange the list of in country expats with executive management, Lead country and Head Quarters.
- You will also be responsible to assist the country security team in all security functions of eastern Region Lahore and surroundings.
Your Qualifications and Skills – Digital And Solid!
· Minimum 10 years of experience in security of a multinational outfit.
· Strong Computer and Microsoft office skills.
· Fluent in English Language and excellent communication skills.
· EX-Military will be given preference
· Sense of law and ethics.
What else do you need to know?
No restriction for travelling (with in or outside the country)
Willing to be relocated any where in the country.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Please note: Only complete applications can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Country Functions & Departments
Company: Siemens Pakistan Engineering Co. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time