Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitalization. In close collaboration with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- Effective management of channel partner network
- Ensure adherence to the channel partner policies and control
- Developes a strong connect with channel partners and direct customers
- Drives cost productivity in area of responsibility
- Manages controlling & reporting and commercial tasks in Sales areas to directly support effective and profitable Business and supports accountable management in assigned area of responsibility.
- Guides ongoing comparison of objectives and their achievement, drives consistent steering actions to achieve the targets set by the business in terms of new orders, sales, profits and cash.
- Manages or contributes to ongoing optimization processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity.
- Analyses deviations in detail incl. preparation of presentations and decision memos for management of the business or local entity level.
- Coordinates and organizes all financial and commercial activities within the scope of the applicable business processes for sales and bidding.
- Guides complete and timely elaboration of all necessary financial/commercial documents for the sales and bidding process, e.g. contract analysis, evaluation of risks, project selection, bid/no-bid decision, LoA.
- Reviews and approves bids (LoA) within responsibility of the business or local entity.
- Performs ongoing optimization of organization, procedures and processes to ensure rationalization potential, to optimize productivity and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Guides technical partners in commercial and financial matters.
- Leads STA or other Sales related target discussions with different stakeholders
- Ensures Bond and Guarantee Management during the Bid phase
- Takes responsibility for the commercial correctness, Creditworthiness check of external customers
- May coordinate risk and internal control management (incl. ERM, internal regulations).
- Leads the organization assigned and manages all employees.
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens.comFind out more about department at:
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time