“Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives. You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
Software Tool Development Engineer
Creating a software product has become immensely complex and turned into a multilayered industrial art.
- A successful project relies more and more on compiling, testing, deploying, administration etc. than on writing specifications and producing code. Our team works on a software solution, which aims to increase the development efficiency of our project teams to the maximum by creating an integrated, automatic tooling environment for our development teams.
- If you want to take part in a massive infrastructure and tools modernization project of one of the biggest industrial companies in the world, then our team is your right choice.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software tools and infrastructure
- Take ownership of software modules and tools developed by the team
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience with C++ or C# or Java
- Practical knowledge of git
- Basic terminal usage (Windows/Linux)
- Active working proficiency in English and / or German
- Analytical thinking
- Interest in learning and using new technologies as needed
What gives you an advantage:
- Willingness to learn and improve Java skills
- Experience with JVM-based frameworks (Micronaut, Spring)
- Experience with one of the following GUI frameworks: WPF, JavaFX
- Experience with high level testing and frameworks (e.g. fluent API, Cucumber etc.)
- Experience with Python
- Experience with CMake
- Extensive knowledge of Windows and Linux environments (RedHat)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to become a Team Architect over time
- Opportunity to work in an international environment
- Opportunity to learn new/unknown technologies
- Opportunity to switch roles/topics within the project to deepen the project knowledge
- Stable workplace
- Home office
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time