The world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Digital Process Industries team as Scrum Master help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
What are my Job Responsibilities?
• Should have excellent knowledge of the Scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques.
• Is guide and coach to all stakeholders and participants involved within the agile delivery ensuring the scrum ceremonies are executed correctly and that team lives by the values and practices of Scrum and Agile.
• Have good facilitation skills and should have facilitated the Scrum Events (Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review/Demo, Retrospective, Product Backlog Refinement).
• Coaches the team members in self-management and cross functionality.
• Helps the scrum team focus on creating high-value increments that meet the Definition of Done.
• Have ability to identify problems, impediments, dependencies, and other team dysfunctions. Should be able to facilitate quick resolution to keep teams highly motivated and productive.
• Guide and Support the scrum team on continuous improvement activities.
• Foster Team collaboration and help in resolving conflict.
• Have good Leadership skills and exhibits leading by example.
• Actively participates in Scrum Master Community of Practices (COP) to share and gain best practices, lessons learned and other know-how.
• Work with Agile transformation Coaches and support the agile transition journey in Siemens.
Knowledge and Experience
• Around 10-15 years of industry experience, with at least four years of experience in the Scrum Master role diligently applying agile/lean principles, practices and techniques to deliver value to the end customers.
• Experience in Project management tools and techniques. (E.g. Excel, JIRA / Jazz, Estimation techniques, RCA tools...)
• Any Agile or Scrum certification like CSM / PSM / SAFe, etc.
• Experience in Scaled Agile framework (SAFe).
• Ability to effectively manage Risks, communications, and stakeholders.
• Strong knowledge of software engineering lifecycle and PLM processes.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
• Should be Enthusiastic, Approachable, self-motivated and result oriented.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time