Marketing Manager, Core Lab – LD North America
Location: Tarrytown, NY
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Marketing Manager Core Labs.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers
- Be part of exciting and innovative projects that help solve some of the world’s most significant health problems.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education and technology, and sustainability, making a positive impact on communities.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
We are globally recognized as an Employer of Choice, but don’t just take our word for it. Here are some of our most recent awards and recognition:
· Great Place to Work Certified 2021
· Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality from the Human Rights Campaign
· Best for Vets Employers by Military Times
· Glassdoor Employer Rating: 4.0
The Marketing Manager, Core Lab is a downstream marketing role in the NAM region that drives the creation and launch of instrument solutions (Atellica Components, CI1900) across all relevant segments. The Marketing Manager will ensure competitive differentiation by demonstrating the value of instrument solutions to all customer key stakeholders and decision makers.
This Marketing Manager will partner with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales, Scientific & Clinical affairs and other cross-functional leads to ensure our instrument solutions demonstrate impact across the clinical, operational and economic needs of each target audience. This role requires deep expertise in market and customer segmentation, value-based solutions creation and commercial execution expertise in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology.
If you are motivated to drive results, create new approaches, and thrive from active collaboration with peers across sales, marketing and other functions, this may be a role for you.
· Create instrument solution value offers that link to customer organizational objectives and market needs and ensure sustainable YoY growth for the NAM SHS LD top customers and the enterprise (i.e. increased customer win rates, share of wallet, market share, etc…)
· Through collaboration with Global and NAM LD Marketing continuously monitor and translate the NAM LD market emerging trends into solutions development activities to deliver more relevant value propositions to C-suite audience and decision makers
· In partnership with Global and NAM LD Marketing, NAM Strategic Corporate Accounts, Sales and Scientific & Clinical affairs create relevant customer engagement tools that drive access to senior decision makers across key Strategic Customers and create stronger partnerships and demand across the instrument platform lines.
· In collaboration with SHS Marketing communication teams create innovative digital solutions to support the instrument solutions (Atellica Components, CI1900) value offers and drive the desired target audience buying behaviors
· In close collaboration with the Marketing Manager, Market Shaping & Development establish key relationships with strategic customers and key opinion leaders (KOLs) to develop Atellica reference sites and customer Centers of Excellence
· Develop and implement goals, metrics and models to measure impact of specific marketing campaigns across all segments.
· Travel for this role will be approximately 25%
Required Knowledge, Skills, Education & Experience
- Minimum BA/BS degree with emphasis in marketing and/or commercial execution excellence; MBA or MS preferred
- 7+ years of relevant multifunctional commercial experience in the Core lab – Clinical Chemistry and Immunology, with 4 or more years in customer-facing roles.
- Results oriented; ability to design scalable solutions to address business questions and/or challenges; self-motivated and organized to successfully complete high-quality work projects on time; attentive to detail
- Ability to work across business lines and partner with various stakeholders to build consensus and achieve business results
- Strong customer-facing skills from needs identification to delivering executive business case presentation.
- Ability to lead and effectively collaborate across multiple marketing and sales organizations
- Strong analytical skills, with proven track record of creativity in problem solving and customer needs resolution
- Proficient customer facing skills at a senior management level and the ability to deliver impactful executive presentations.
- Process oriented to seek details and data to quantify impact of continuous improvement for customer operational performance
- Expert knowledge of the Core Lab segment, its challenges & solutions
- Experience in a matrix organization and the ability to influence beyond lines of direct control
- Experience in leading multi-cultural teams and building relationships
- Ability to travel (25%)
Siemens Healthineers has recently announced the next steps in our continued commitment to prioritize colleague health, comply with customer/business partner requirements, and help preserve our business continuity. Going forward, please be aware that Siemens Healthineers requires full vaccination for COVID-19 for our U.S. employees, contractors, and business partners, where local conditions allow, who:
1) Are customer-facing (e.g., those required to visit a customer/business partner site or interact in-person with customers at any conference or meeting) OR
2) Come on-site, whether regularly or occasionally, at any Siemens Healthineers location.
(Note: Accommodations may be requested for certain medical or religious reasons)
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.