Get started on an exciting career in the electric mobility market!
Siemens eMobility® solutions is shaping the market with innovative EV charging technologies. We are dedicated to driving an open and accessible market for electric vehicles, as well as planning and implementing secure grid connections to enable further growth of EV adoption. .
Interested in technology that advances our communities and enables a cleaner, more efficient environment? Interested in gaining exposure to developing the systems and smart solutions that keep cities growing, businesses flourishing and people safe? Start your career with some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Here at Siemen eMobility solutions, we are transforming the everyday through our inclusive and rewarding work environment. Come be a part of our growing eMobility team, where you can build and implement new products, technologies, and applications!
Siemens eMobility solutions include AC and DC chargers deployed in all 50 states that range from in-home chargers to depots to charging infrastructure systems that power electrified bus lines in some of the largest cities in the country.
Project management in the electromobility DC charger area. The PM will work closely with responsible R&D head to manage work packages based on technical requirements for platform development and customer projects.
- Resolving cross-program issues and strategic issues with senior stakeholders
- Approving the program’s progress against the organizational strategy and objectives
- Coordinate all project related technical developer team (HW, SW, Test), situated in various locations
- Develop complete project plans and associated communications documents, distribute them among a team and to align target date and criteria for release
- Monitors progress against intermediate and final development targets. Create responsible KPIs
- Conduct regular discipline project meetings to review progress and identify potential obstacles to completion
- Check development process and monitor quality to ensure that project meet technical goals and expectations
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks. Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path
- Draft and submit budget proposals, recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary
- Keep HW, SW development plan on track
- Avoid inefficiency due to delays and waiting times
- Keep the KPIs on track
Required Skills, Education, Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in engineering from an accredited 4 year university. (Advanced degree in engineering a strong plus)
- 5+ years of direct project management experience in manufacturing / Logistics working with captive or contract manufacturing.
- Experience in renewable marketplace (solar, storage, eMobility) is a plus
- Experience in identifying and implementing cost savings measures within project
- A commitment to develop, drive, and manage projects in a highly competitive market
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.