Yunex Traffic, a Siemens business -
Uniting what's next in traffic
Who we are:
We launch cities into the future.
Our cities are getting bigger and more complex. We want to make mobility safer, more efficient, and more sustainable with forward-looking infrastructure and transport solutions. Yunex Traffic develops innovative mobility ecosystems and services for the smart city. This combines freedom of movement with limited space; autonomy with safety; climate targets with value creation; quality of life with digital progress.
Visit us at: www.yunextraffic.com
Your future opportunity
Your responsibilities as Business Administration &
Project Controller are both on a project and company level.
On project level:
- Ensure correct order booking, invoicing of customer contracts and follow up overall project related orders.
- Support offer preparation for projects/services and products business.
- Support of the Project/Sales Manager in managing and optimizing targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets).
- Participation in commercial project status meetings with the involved commercials.
- Support of the Project/Sales Manager in identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities.
- Review and evaluation of the commercial tender/contract conditions incl. all attachments.
- Review of cost and pricing calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate systems, e.g. SAP.
- Preparation of commercial documentation and commercial project data (i.e. FC, MIKA, cash flow) for regular project status meetings.
- Monitoring of financial Guarantees, Bonds, and project securities.
- Monitoring Receivables and Payables.
- Support of the Project Manager in identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs, and establishing of an appropriate reporting structure; supporting the implementation of lessons learned.
- Ensuring of compliance with LoA guidelines for commercial aspects.
- Identification, assessment, monitoring, reporting, escalation of all commercial risks, e.g. calculation, tax, insurances, currency.
- Ensuring of communication of relevant commercial contractual obligations/conditions to the relevant project team members.
On Business Units / Company level:
- Support accountable management in planning and calculating yearly budgets.
- Consolidate budgets, including top-down and bottom-up plans, and proceed with revolving midterm planning, and periodic forecasts during the year.
- Perform comparisons Actual vs. Plan and pursue effects of agreed measures.
- Provides regular business reports, with respect to overall performance.
- Carrie out ad-hoc reporting, analysis and profitability calculations.
- Higher degree in Economics, Finance or related field.
- Ideally, you have (a first) experience in a similar role.
- Experience as SAP user and in IFRS15 is a strong asset.
- You are known as a teamplayer. Your communication is your strongest quality.
- You are fluent in both French and German (English is a plus).
Join us on an expedition towards a sustainable future and apply now!
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Yunex Branch Luxemburg
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time