In our Product Security team you can help Siemens to secure their prototypes, doing vulnerability scans and testing. Our team started with 2 testers 3 years ago and now we grow to 10 team members.
We are keen on growth, so our team members have regular trainings and knowledge sharing about more complex tasks (like security assessments and penetration testing).
This is a great first step towards a blossoming carrier on the security field, supported by mentors, a great learning path from the beginning and nice colleagues.
- Threat and Risk Analysis for Siemens Drives technology
- Vulnerability testing for SINAMICS, SINUMERIK product family
- Development of automated test cases on the security testing field, innovative approach on task resolution
- University degree in IT, Engineering or Mechatronics
- Security test device knowledge
- Proactivity and thirst for knowledge
- B2 level of English (Written and Oral)
- Exceptional communicational skills
- Precision and creativity
- SW test knowledge and experience
- Experience in project management
- Script language knowledge
- Drive technology knowledge
- OOP coding experience
- German language knowledge on a communciational level
- A long list of training possibilities
What we offer:
- Challanging tasks with growth opportunities
- Being part of a dynamic team
- Stable and compelling working environment
- International experience
- Mentors within the team
- Home office
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time