Mode of Employment:
Then come and join our global team as Intern (f/m/d) and live your passion for innovation.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- We create innovative rapid prototypes to support the people within our business – be part of it:
- We develop new strategies to accelerate project creation and development
- Team players are highly valued. We are one ‘family’
- We create meaningful outcomes with small digitalization projects of all kinds
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/products-services
Your qualifications and experience:
- Students of all subjects are welcome
- An IT and digital understanding and experience is highly valued
- You have worked in different teams
- You are familiar with the basics of software programming
- Highly helpful if you made first experiences with Design Thinking and/or Low Code
Your attributes and skills:
- You are open minded and self-organized
- You are inspired by technology and coding
- You are not afraid to ask questions
- You are exactly the right person, if you like to think outside the box and love to be inspired by challenges!
This position is only available for mandatory / obligatory internships with a minimum period of 4 months, preferring 6, depending on the study regulations of your university with flexible start date.
Possible internship location is Erlangen in Bavaria, Germany.
Earliest internship start possible approx. 3 months after application.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 65,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: Students@Siemens Healthineers
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
Siemens Healthineers Germany was awarded the Great Place to Work® certificate.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time