As a Partner of Choice, the Global Business Services (GBS) in Portugal shapes the Shared Services landscape of the future by providing smart and digital end-to-end solutions to over 100 Siemens entities across the world, in around 20 different languages.
Join our GBS team as Business Administration Professional - Hebrew Speaker for GBS Record-to-Report, Real Estate and help us provide valuable and outstanding business services to our customers! Our Record-to-Report business line provides a variety of innovative, and reliable financial services - from financial records to financial closing and reporting. We also provide services in the area of Tax, Master Data, Real Estate Business Administration, Controlling and much more!
Are you ready to be part of the change and help us make real what matters?
What role will you play?
- Keep abreast of changes in external accounting guidelines and foster the adoption of real estate’s accounting principles;
- Leverage and adopt new technologies and reporting systems (e.g., SAP, HANA) to automate reporting processes;
- Get to know the corporate real estate business and interfaces to enhance, harmonize and improve processes;
- Supporting the preparation of new external lease contracts, extensions, amendments and verify / evaluate the respective IFRS16 impact on balance sheet, cash and profit & loss under consideration of lease incentives;
- Support the Location Management Unit to prepare internal lease agreements and ensure that the calculated prices for net rent, operating expenses and services cover all costs;
- Responsible for operating expense reconciliation for leased locations, verify landlord true up’s and clarify cost positions;
- Supporting the development of bottom up financial planning and alignment with target setting for the Location Management Unit;
- Supporting the creation and alignment of financial forecast, monitoring and analyze the monthly business development and ensure accuracy of local financial figures, prepare variance commentary on a monthly basis to budget and forecast;
- Provides finance support to project teams including project cost tracking, project analysis, status of contracts, open commitments and project close out;
- Supporting the financial reporting for the Location Management Unit, KPI measurement and tracking, and general analysis.
Does this sound Good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related fields;
- Two years of professional experience;
- Solid knowledge on Microsoft Office applications, especially in Excel;
- Fluent Hebrew and advanced English;
- Availability to travel, if needed;
- Cognitive flexibility;
- Growth mindset;
- Good communication skills;
- Ability to work effectively both individually and within a team.
Want to know more about GBS?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services for companies and organizations in all sectors.
Our portfolio in the areas of Finance, HR and Supply Chain Management include end-to-end services in Opportunity-to-Cash, Purchase-to-Pay, Record-to-Report, Hire-to-Retire, Delivery Management and Digital Solutions. Check out more!
You will love to have:
Flexible home office policy and flexible schedule, virtual budget to use in the selection of working tools to improve your home office setup, medical center and canteen in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering initiatives, social and networking events. We also provide access to e-learning platforms and discounts with partners!
#Siemens #peopleatsiemens #gbspartnerofchoice
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to develop agile working and innovation.
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time