At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
As a Learning Architect/Curriculum Developer you will ensure the successful adoption of Siemens solutions for our clients and assist clients in realizing the full value of their investment. Success in this role is largely defined by your ability to act as a trusted client advisor, as well as developing effective training and performance support solutions.
- Design and develop content: e Learning courses, simulations, instructor-led, technical documentation, etc.
- Collaborate with Siemens teams to ensure alignment and integration with program goals and objectives.
- Partner with client education teams during development and deployment phases, as well as acting as a guide and trusted advisor representing best-practice strategies.
- Contribute to the adoption community to create and maintain knowledge assets to drive and continually improve the adoption practice for all client projects.
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree in Instructional Design, Adult Education, or equivalent job experience/education required.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
- 5-10 years of experience supporting end-user enablement for enterprise system deployments; extensive experience in analysis, design, development and delivery of training, performance support, and blended-learning solutions.
- Proficiency using content authoring tools such as Captivate, Articulate, uPerform, etc.
- Experience with various innovative trends in learning technologies (i.e., Learning Management Systems and rapid authoring tools/approaches).
- Dynamic and engaging style with exceptional communications skills – written and verbal. Able to present to all levels and audiences internal and external to Siemens.
- Able to drive participation and contribution through persuasion
- Master’s Degree Instructional Design, Adult Education.
- Ability to articulate and evangelize the vision and future direction of adoption strategies. Strong experience in networking into other organizations to build ongoing relationships with stakeholders
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.