Siemens Mobility is an outstanding place to have a career in an innovative environment. Our Customer Services Business Unit provides customers in the mobility industry a unique solutions portfolio over the entire lifecycle. The measures range from reliable supply of spare parts to smart data services. Individually tailored and reliable solutions, innovative services for rolling stock and infrastructure are our comprehensive range of services.
If you like to work as a Warehouse Administration Supervisor in our Port Melbourne, VIC office, we'll offer you the support to make it happen!
This is your role. What part will you play?
In this role, you will plan and supervise daily warehousing activities and help administrate the flow of work through the business.
- Support and develop warehousing employees who conduct receiving, picking, packing and shipping functions
- Ensure an in-time delivery to the customers and coordinate fright with them.
- Generate Sales Order picking slips, delivery dockets and invoices using SAP.
- Perform other business administrative tasks such as SAP transactions, SAP MMD entry, SORD status.
Use your skills to move the world forward.
- You have prior warehouse supervising / administration experience in a team environment.
- You are a self-motivated professional with the ability to analyse and improve processes to bring efficiency and optimisation.
- You are computer savvy, and we’d love to see your previous SAP experience.
What We Offer
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career, professional & personal development
- National & International opportunities
- Positive, inclusive and relaxed working environment
- Industry leading parental leave package
- Novated Leasing available
- Discounts on Goods & Services
- Siemens Share Options
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We support a diverse workforce.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion help us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pty Ltd
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time