Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as DX Regional Sales Manager (Greater Jakarta) to develop sales and market coverage with potential customers and achieve the defined commercial target for Jabodetabek area.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to lead generation for all types of sales opportunities, market penetration, and customer relationship for the Siemens Healthineers In-Vitro Diagnostics product portfolio (Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics, Point of Care, Molecular Diagnostics)
- You have to adhere to CRM excellence and standards through sales opportunity management system (e.g. create account plan/ customer call/ visit schedule, funnel forecast, budget, new order achievement, winning0rate, demand planning)
- You will execute correct product positioning with business areas/business lines colleagues
- You will develop and manage relationship directly with Key Opinion Leaders and enhance the Reference Sites
- You will act as point of contact for escalation, provides early recognition of potential risks with business impact
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a minimum 3 years Sales-experiences in Medical Devices Industries, preference from IVD - Laboratory diagnostics company which having good track record and customer relations in Pathologist, Medical Technologist, and their professional association committee.
- Preferably domiciled in Jabodetabek.
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English language.
- You have a good computer skill.
- You are fully committed to ethical business practice.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time