Role : C#, .Net developer with strong working knowledge of AngularThe world never stands still. And new challenges arise every day. With a passion for questioning things, for supplying ideas, and intelligently driving things forward we are helping society move towards a more intelligent future. Be it with technologies that reduce carbon emissions in cities or hyperintelligent robots. This is how we are able, to tackle the most important projects and push them forward together. Help us shape the future.
With our innovative and integrated technology we support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our C#, .Net developer with strong working knowledge of Angular team and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
Change the future with us !
Software Engineers with strong C# development experience on .Net Framework with strong working knowledge of Angular for UI development.
- Development on differentiated tasks by translating the software design into code in accordance with the partners’ quality requirements.
- Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
- Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
- Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
- Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
- Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
- Submit the work products into the software configuration management.
- Perform regular internal technical coordination / review to ensure risk identification and to support the initiation of risk mitigation by Project Manager and all relevant project stakeholders.
Required Skills and Experience
- B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)
- 3 to 6 years of Project experience preferably in Real time applications.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Project experience in .NET development along with C# and Angular for UI development.
- Working knowledge in implementation of Algorithms and Data Structures.
- Working knowledge Windows operating system
- Self-initiative, strong communication skills, and adaptability to new technology
- Experience in designing and writing unit test cases using tools such as NUnit etc.
- Working knowledge in RDBMS / SQL / NoSQL
- Clean code practitioner- if not then willing to learn and improve
- Experience in Agile environment (Scrum)
- Understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time