“Today our community of around 1600 IT professionals and engineers believes – along with me – that evosoft is the place for us. Our colleagues in Budapest, Miskolc and Szeged are busy writing software which, although invisible to the naked eye, can fundamentally influence our everyday lives. You will come across our software in the largest medical equipment, along countless railway lines, not to mention that the automation systems of the greatest car manufacturers are driven by our code and you can even find us in electric cars. There are hardly any areas of industry where the programs tested or developed by me or my colleagues are not present. evosoft, in its full name evosoft Hungary Kft. started off with 3 members more than 20 years ago. As of today our headcount has reached the 1600 employee level, and it is increasing – be part of our team!
Are you interested in data based decisionmaking?
Would you like to collect and provide the information to assist the growth of the IT Operations of Hungary’s biggest Softwarehouse?
Do you believe that IT Operations are the most interesting when you deliver to developers?
Do you think that ITIL gives applicable guidelines, even in an agile and continously changing IT organization?
Would you like to participate in the IT Service Delivery Processes of a young and dynamic team?
If your answers are yes, do not hesitate to apply for our new role of:
Service Delivery Analyst
· Assists the Service Delivery Manager to proactively monitor the IT organization’s activities against the set KPIs.
· Monitors and reports on a weekly basis the various queries requesed from the IT.
· Is responsible for periodic reviews of operational performance.
· Is responsible for analysis of delivery of services. Reports on repeated service breaches to the IT Service Delivery Manager.
· Operates the Incident Management Process, acting as Major Incident Manager for High Priority Incidents. (Ad-Hoc Major Incident communication/coordination across functional teams and with the Customer Representatives)
· Produces incident reports, and assist in resolution of service incidents and problems.
· Takes the role of coordination in the Change Management Process of the IT organization. (Prticipation in Bi-weekly coordination meetings, Preparing client communications)
· Participating in creating the Problem Management Process and managing it with supervison once it is deployed
· Responsible for input into the catalogue of available services, assisting with updating it at regular intervals, and recommending inputs based on changes in business requirements or trending analysis. Support the implementation of changes to the service catalogue, including updating entries and communicating major changes to the supplier service catalogues.
· Make recommendations to the IT Service Delivery Manager of translating repeated non-standard requests into a potential new service offering.
· Maintains good communication with the responsibles of the IT Knowledge Managment Process, and Team Leaders/Team Managers in regards of Capacity Management topics, to ensure any service-related issues are identified and reported on.
· Good communication skills.
· Customer-focused attitude.
· Ideally has experience of working in a front-line support, first-line support, or service desk environment.
· Experience of incident and request management.
· Demonstrable experience of explaining technical issues, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
· Ability to plan and execute basic analysis and/or investigation, with supporting guidance.
· Identifies and interprets a range of information to make judgements.
· Hungarian and English language: proficient level
· German language knowledge is a plus
· ITIL Foundation Certified (further certifications are a plus)
· Familiar with MS Office tools (especially excel)
Company: evosoft Hungary Szamitastechnikai Kft.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time