Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Energy is focused on helping customers navigate the world’s most pressing energy problems.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees.
With us, you can do something significant that benefits society and human progress
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
You will be working closely with our teams in Germany & USA to perform fluid systems, Piping & Layout Engineering for Large rotating equipment. Your work will have interfaces to other disciplines. This role will be a member of the post documentation service team for engineering support to work on gas, oil, steam and liquid fluid system for example, Fuel gas, Fuel oil, lube oil, control oil, Drain Systems, Wet Compression System, Blow off and Cooling air system for multiple Gas turbine (GT) frames, Gland Steam Condenser system for Steam Turbines or Seal Oil system for the Generators. But the role also demands support in Global COE projects.
Job responsibilities include:
- Coordination with Project Management, Lead Engineer, Purchasing, Vendors and engineering departments, Project management, Service team.
- Responsible for preparation and modification of P&IDs in COMOS related to fluid systems.
- Manage post Documentation documents in tools like Teamcenter & SAP
- Responsible for creation and modification of Piping & Support Design.
- Responsible for creation & modification of Instrument Lists.
- Responsible for creation and modification of Bill of Materials of instrumentations, valves, pumps, Skids, thermocouples and wiring of combustion chamber, Piping
- Checking of vendor design and documentation. Supporting the detailed design by vendors for example lube oil, control oil, Drain Systems, Wet Compression System, including assembly drawings, detail drawings, O&M manuals
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Bachelor/Masters in Mechanical or Process Engineering or other comparable degree with 3 to 10 years of engineering work experience and at least 2 years in process engineering or energy management.
- Ability to travel globally
- Excellent team player to support and serve the global team
- High flexibility in taking new tasks/responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong dedication to the product and willingness to own it
- Solid understanding about the interactions of quality, costs and delivery time
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Gurgaon. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time