As an Associate Project Manager you will assist project managers from within the Project Management Office department to manage customer requirements, project finances, project's life cycle, stakeholders and risks, compliance to standards, rules and regulations develop further business opportunities while driving project implementations.
- Assist PM in Project planning
- Schedule development/monitoring
- Project management standards (PM in our ITSM)
- Maintain data for the project in our SHARP tool
- Ensure training is conducted and documented as needed
- Responsible for creating monthly status reports
- Working with QM, ensure all quality deliverable are created/maintained
- Working with PM, ensure all project deliverable are created/maintained
- Schedule project meetings
- Ensure project communications
- Maintain risk log
- Maintain Lessons Learned
- Monitor budget
- Effectively support to manage the triple constraint: cost, time and scope.
- Ownership mindset mandatory
- Successfully defines work flows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness.
- Financial skills-specifically support in managing and reporting Forecast, Budget and Actual reconciliation on a monthly basis.
- Support Stakeholders engagement, viz. Customers, internal teams and Vendors
- Supports the contracting and procurement processes to fill the needs of the project/program,
- Support troubleshooting and resolving problems within projects
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to speak with confidence and ownership
- Identifies resource needs and communicates/confirms with resource managers on a proactive basis; minimum monthly
- Exposure or knowledge of Enterprise Architecture, cyber security requirements & platforms for building business applications
- Experience in Azure/AWS cloud infrastructure & platform operations management like Jira or Azure DevOps
- Degree in related discipline or advanced degree, preferred. On the job experience will be reviewed for applicability. Certification in Agile ,Scrum preferred
- Successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. 1-3 years experience for standard to complex projects.
- Primarily intra-organizational contacts and external vendor contacts.
What do we offer:
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time