Account Development Representative
Siemens Account Development Representatives work directly with selling teams, in an assigned region, to identify, penetrate, and cultivate new business opportunities. Execution of new business strategies will include research, cold calling, and advanced qualification. Team members will set meetings, schedule technical resources, track activity and proactively update selling teams on next steps for new and developing opportunities.
Candidates must be highly proficient in communication and coordination with internal organizations. They must understand the overall value proposition of the solutions they are selling and be able to quickly communicate the message. Success in the position depends heavily on building a trusted partnership with the local sales team to define a dynamic list of target accounts and agreement on upfront pursuit strategies.
Target account development and management:
Prepare and setup for outbound daily calls and other pursuit strategies
Conduct initial phone qualification and research on assigned target accounts to gather intelligence
Build prospect interest in the products and services offered by Siemens Digital Industries through web, social media, e-mail and primarily phone interaction
Enrich and profile our databases (Eloqua and SalesForce) to identify new interest
Systematically follow-up all target account activities to develop total qualified opportunities that produce an above average close rate
- This position requires an individual who can interact with a large variety of people: sales and marketing teams, customers, prospects and specialists from various industrial sectors and at different levels of responsibility including the executive level. Building relationships over the phone to develop business is essential. The individual must be articulate and have story-telling ability.
- Fearless and Persistence in cold calling new account targets
- Must have at least some experience in manufacturing-related software sales
- Must currently be located in the Greater Toronto area, and possess Canadian Citizenship
- Growing existing accounts in new divisions and qualifying new business prospects
- Proven ability to open doors, and build relationships at all levels in an organization
- Able to think creatively and apply new ideas to overcome objections and barriers
- Works well on a team and has strong communication skills
- Highly organized and can manage a large volume of opportunities
- Proficient in using CRM systems (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Ability to research and quickly simulate information into action
- Self-motivated and target driven
- Inside sales and/or direct selling experience
- Engineering and or technical background beneficial
Please submit CVs in your native language and English.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software ULC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.