This role reports to the manager of Business Controlling team and performs
financial analysis of business results in support to the CFO of Digital
Industries Software (DI SW).
Performs complex financial analysis on budget, operating results, and business plans to determine health of the business and make recommendations to upper management. Prepares forecast and analysis on industry and general economic trends and works with minimum supervision.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely and competent analysis of business results to enhance transparency and make actionable business recommendations
- Support the DI SW business controlling team by analyzing actuals and presenting finalized results and analysis to senior management during monthly closings
- Develop and present monthly forecasts and annual budgets for the management
- Support to manage our BU controlling during monthly reporting, forecasting and budgeting cycles
- Handles special projects and requests including ad-hoc analysis, drivers of operating expenses, and BU CFO presentations
- Ensure clean books and records in addition be able to follow recent accounting standards and financial reporting guidelines
- Degree: Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting
- Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA preferred
- 4+ years of relevant education/work experience in Finance
- Experience working with Tableau, Office (especially excel and powerpoint), Essbase, Esprit and SAP
- Must have strong systems, analytics and communication skills
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.