Are you passionate about Content Marketing and Digital Marketing Channels? Do you want to contribute to helping clinicians and hospitals save people’s lives?
With more than 45,000 employees in 73 countries worldwide, Siemens Healthineers is committed to the success of healthcare institutions as well as to the health and well-being of every patient who seeks medical attention.
Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's market leaders in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare information technologies. Generating close to $15 Billion in annual revenue.
Siemens Healthineers is looking for a highly motivated and passionate Digital Content Marketing Lead for our Ultrasound Imaging Business Area.
This is an opportunity to drive the market adoption of pioneering Ultrasound medical imaging solutions through our existing and future digital marketing channels.
You will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing digital content marketing plans for an entire portfolio of Ultrasound solutions to grow our digital footprint, attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Your day-to-day tasks include coordinating with all key stakeholders within our Ultrasound organization to create and develop engaging content tailored to each different marketing communications channel.
As a Global Digital Content Marketing Manager, you will be expected to be the digital brand evangelist for our Ultrasound business.
You must have extraordinary written, editorial and communications skills and the ability to connect with internal and external influencers worldwide.
You will create and develop marketing content that promotes our Ultrasound brand. You will be on the content lookout for new stories that are aligned with our vision and strategy. You will work internally with key stakeholders to create content and stories that can promote our Ultrasound brand as a strong healthcare business partner and employer of choice.
Your role includes but it is not limited to:
· Driving the digital content marketing strategy for the Ultrasound Business Area on social media and the company website.
· Devising content strategies to drive traffic to the company website.
· Analyze online metrics to improve the content and generate more engagement.
· Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
· Expert consultant to Ultrasound Business Area and Regions on Digital Content Marketing
· Coaching of Executives and Key Experts on Digital Content Creation
· Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
· Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
· Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of digital content marketing plan.
· Evaluating customer and competitive online content presence.
· Review new marketing channels and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital content marketing.
· Defining and understanding the online/digital personas and how they engage with our content
· BS/BA in Marketing or Liberal Arts
· Masters or equivalent educational background in digital marketing highly preferred
· Experience managing PPC, SEO, email marketing, social media and Affiliate programs.
· At least 5 years of experience in content marketing, marketing or journalism
· Experience working with digital brand guidelines
· Fluent in English; both verbally and in writing
· Ability to work independently
· Excellent communicator and strong content creation skills
· Analytical problem solver
· Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
· Knowledge and experience in Healthcare or Lifesciences
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.