Essential Job Functions
- Follow-up the health and safety policy.
- Participate at the different phases of new product development.
- Rigorous execution the all the processes we have (Plating and painting).
- Manage day to day activities planning set-ups, production schedule attainment, equipment repair and inventory.
- Leads continuous improvement by using Lean Manufacturing techniques.
- Any other duties or responsibilities as assigned by department supervisor.
- Performs activities related to safety.
- Follow-up to the control of chemical solutions tanks.
- It supports the quality management system by participating in the development of PFMEA, Control Plans and control sheets.
Summary of Requirements (Qualifications, Experience, Skills)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
• Strong knowledge of Plating or Painting processes
• Strong Communication.
• Analytical skills, very good judgment, decision making, negotiation,
persuasion, people orientation.
High level of motivation and problem solving.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Indústria de Trabajos Eléctricos S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time