- Contract T&C evaluation/negotiation; monitor contract signature process
- Risk evaluation & control from commercial/financial/legal aspects
- Contract/Order processing & follow-up
- SAP Operation e.g. Sales Order/PO/Billing/DN etc.
- Contract review and cost control incl. Turnover FC, Gross Margin rate control, WIP, AR etc.
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- University degree, majored in Commercial/Accounting is preferred;
- At least 3 years experience of commercial or financial controlling function including 1 year experience of SAP practice;
- Excellent English in both written and spoken.
· Commercial expertise
· Customer Focus
· Problem solving skills
· Interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and succeed in a fast paced environment
· Detail Oriented
· Professionalism to interact with internal and external customers
· Computer proficiency (eg. Microsoft Excel)
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time