Responsible for the installation, maintenance, and support of system software and hardware used by groups in the development, release, maintenance and support of commercial software products. Provides a high level of support in at least one environment, often requiring research. Assists with system administration, monitoring, upgrades, and maintenance in at least one environment. Performs installation, setup, configuration, testing and deployment in at least one environment. Completes and plans project tasks or leads medium level technical projects; analyzes product issues. Evaluates new technologies. Works with general supervision on complex projects with latitude for discretion and independent judgment. Moderate skills with high level of proficiency and technical expertise.
● Practically implement infrastructure as code to automate infrastructure deployment, including automation, containerization
● Design and implement CI/CD pipeline to support DevOps process
● Implement safety in infrastructure design throughout the end-to-end development and deployment processes
● Resolve incidents across multiple globally-distributed teams
● Monitor high-uptime, low-latency services to ensure the best experience for our customers
● Continuously improve DevOps process through better approaches and tools
● Configuration and operation on the eCommerce platform
● Development experience, familiar with Linux OS,
● Deep understand Virtualization, Containerization, familiar with Docker, kubernetes(k8s) etc.
● Familiar with DevOps technology and tooling, gitlab, Jenkins etc.
● Fluent English
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Experience with cloud computing environments, ie. Alicloud, AWS, GCP
● Understanding of infrastructure core components: storage, networking and so on
● Experience or knowledge with Salesforce SFDC/B2B Commerce products is preferred
● Strong sense of responsibility, be flexible and proactively contribute to the local and global team;