Siemens Mobility is a global leading supplier of integrated solutions for road and city transportation who promotes innovations, energy efficiency, and environmental friendliness. Its transportation business covers the whole range of railway transport: from high-speed and regional trains and locomotives through underground trains and trams to the related services. In Russia, transportation remains the key business area of the company for already 160 years. And the success of Siemens would be impossible without its employees who are the core value of the company.
• Parts prices request;
• Proceeding of incoming purchase requisition (300 line items per month);
• Purchase order placement according to signed contracts for Russian and International suppliers;
• Orders track and trace;
• Accounting documents check and processing;
• Monthly reports preparation for commercials;
• Other tasks as assigned by manager in the area of responsibilities.
• Higher Technical/engineering education or education in Supply Chain/Finance/Economics;
• 1-3 years experience in procurement. Goods and services ordering;
• Self-organized, accurate and smart;
• Ability to work with high quantity of purchase requests;
• English level (oral & written) – intermediate, Russian - fluent.
• The civil agreement on the project for 6 months then in staff.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility LLC
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time