Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Indonesian team as Laboratory Diagnostic Product Manager to manage the Siemens Healthineers’ IVD Laboratory Diagnostic product life cycle with the objective of optimizing market penetration and achieving revenue targets.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible to create the market strategy for IVD product, including ideation, prioritization, pricing, launch, promotion, and distribution activities for Laboratory Diagnostic Products (Immunoassay system, Clinical Chemistry system, Automation & Integrated system, Hematology system & Diagnostics IT)
- You will be responsible to drive successful development and implementation of strategic marketing and sales activities for Laboratory Diagnostic products to meet business target
- You will support country sales team and business partners with technical & scientific data to drive Siemens’ competitive edge. Prepare and update product technical presentations for key customers with alignment with global business strategy
- You will adhere to CRM excellence and standards through sales opportunity management system (e.g. Create Account Plan/ customer call/ visit schedule, funnel forecast, budget, new order achievement, winning-rate, demand planning)
- You will drive product launches together with the regional & global marketing teams
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-id
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have a minimum 3 years in IVD – Laboratory Diagnostic company which having good track record and customer relations in Pathologist, Medical Technologist, and their professional association committee.
- You must have a solid technical background in laboratory diagnostic business
- You are skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
Your personality and skills:
- You are a strong communicator and proficient in English language.
- You have a good computer skill.
- You are fully committed to ethical business practice.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 53,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PT Siemens Healthineers Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time