Siemens Mobility is more like 160 years leader in field of sustainable, reliable and safe trasport solutions. As a leader in the field of transportationa web bring global transport solutions focus on rail and road transport.
Become a part of innovation in transport and work with us for whole world!
Job description of your new role
- Controlling, reporting and administration tasks of the unit corporate function controlling within Hub CEE
- Cost controlling and analysis of financial figures of central units
- Charging between the AREs and central units
- Preparation of budget and forecasts and deviation analysis and monitoring monthly/quarterly/year-end closing activities
- Ensure continuous improvement of controlling processes and reporting processes and systems
- Commercial counter-part to the heads of functions and management in serviced countries
- Preparation of financial reports for management
- Cooperation with other teams across countries within CEE
Nice to have...
- Knowledge of SAP (FI / CO module)
- Business warehouse knowledge
- Additional skills in German or an eastern European language is an advantage
- Analytical thinking
- Very good communication skills
- University education (Bachelor's degree)
- University education (Master's degree)
- Postgraduate (Doctorate)
University degree in the field of economics, preferably controlling, accounting, audit and finance
Salary 1300 € in gross per month + Variable bonus. (The salary is defined for candidates with years of experience in this field. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package when offering you other positions.)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Extra days-off (bridge days, sick days)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Socializing programs (teambuildings)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, - soft skills trainings,…)
- Employee referral program (bonus for new hire)
Why work for Siemens Mobility?
We are stable company which has a lot to offer. We will be impressive part of you career and personal growth. We offer modern work environment and fresh, hepful team of colleagues. Become a part of our team!
More information about us: Https://Www.Siemens.Com/Sk/Sk/Home/Spolocnost/Kariera/Zilina.Html
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time