Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What part will you play?
• Partially responsible for defining the Architecture , Fully responsible for the design and implementation software.
• Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, support prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements for Product Owners
• Frequently required to provide technical clarifications and provide quick support for team and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases. May also have to support to do pre-development prototypes.
• Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics.
• Point of contact Globally for the defined topic to cover any technical discussions and define architecture and design
Use your skills to move the world forward
Qualification, Experience & Competences:
Experience: 9+ years of experience. Should have experience in defining architecture , design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
•C++ – Advance
•Test Approaches – Advanced
•Performance and memory Analysis – Advanced.
•Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
•Analytical Object Oriented thinking and Problem Solving Skills – Advanced
•Software Craftmanship - Advanced
•Presentation Skills – Advanced
Desirable / Good to Have:
•Experience in agile Methods, Continuous Delivery and Test Driven Development , Architecture & Design Principles & Patterns
•Exposure to Automation Testframe work.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time