Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019 with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand.
What are my responsibilities?
•Partially responsible for defining the Architecture , Fully responsible for design and implementation software.
•Partially responsible to do requirement engineering, support prepare user stories, derive use cases and subsequently product requirements for Product Owners
•Frequently required to provide technical clarifications and provide quick support for team and to assess the technical feasibility of the use cases. May also have to support to do pre-development prototypes.
•Required to work well in a team and regularly interface with global teams on technical topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Qualification, Experience & Competences:
- Qualification: B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA
- Experience: 9+ years of experience. Should have experience in defining architecture , design and development and exposure working with multi-site global teams.
- Must Have:
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Programming concepts and design patterns. Proven ability to design and develop high quality software for engineering solutions involving complex interdependent projects
- Strong knowledge of NodeJs.
- Knowledge on Web services.
- Good to have knowledge of ReactJs /Angular or Aurelia framework, High Charts, etc..
- Understanding of OSS & Security concepts.
- Knowledge on SQL and Server-Client handling.
- Good knowledge of Grunt / Gulp / Yarn/any of these build tools
- Performance and memory Analysis – Advanced.
- Software development processes / methodologies – Advanced
- Analytical Object Oriented thinking and Problem Solving Skills – Advanced
- Software Craftmanship - Advanced
- Presentation Skills – Advanced
- Exposure to TFS, VisualStudio, VSCode, UT framework.
- Hands on experience in requirement engineering
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow ‘s reality.
Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time