We make real what matters
We realise what matters: Our Smart Infrastructure operating company makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide, we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management.
Within our Building Products International department based in Zug Switzerland, we cover 61 countries in the regions of Africa, Middle East and Asia. Our Product Management teams are responsible for the entire lifecycles and support of our fire safety and building automation portfolio. Supporting our sales team and partners is key to our success and part of our daily business. Join us and help us to create environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- The entire Product Life Cycle management including introduction, maturity and phase out
- Having an overview about our competitors and various markets is an important aspect
- Your Market Analysis provides the intelligence to determine sales arguments, pricing, positioning and defines specific marketing actions
- Analyze sales figures to determine market trends or possible issues to be able to react on time
- Provide technical and (pre-) sales support for your colleagues and our international partners during the offering, engineering, commissioning and service phases
- Prepare and execute trainings for our partners in Switzerland and abroad
- Be in close contact with our partners for exhibitions, road shows, consultant and customer seminars
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education in Electrical engineering or comparable is a good base
- Practical field experience in Fire Safety systems and regulations
- A solid IT Network knowhow
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SCADA Systems and communication protocols (BACnet, Modbus and OPC DA)
- Good communication and presentation skills and openness for different cultural environments
- Business fluency in English is necessary, applicants speaking French have an edge
- Willingness to travel in the related regions, approximately 20% of your working time
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en.
We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is establishing mobile working as a core element of the “new normal”. Wherever possible, “mobile working” is ingrained in our work culture, which promotes self-directed and location flexible work. Siemens promotes equal opportunities. Diversity enriches our company and gives us an advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either