- Identifying research partners nationally, in close collaboration with national collaboration head, the national business unit and R&D headquarter
- Supervising and supporting the design and implementation of research projects in a way consistent with international standards and in the interest of Siemens and the partner
- Supervising of the collaboration process from identifying a partner, project design, project implementation, milestone follow-up, completion of data collection, storage and presentation and final closure of the projects
- Implementation national strategy of scientific collaboration and monitoring the direction and landscape of research projects
- Demonstration of purpose, process and overview of collaboration projects as requested, internally and externally
- Allocating the resource to fulfill customer requirement for research collaboration. Communication with HQ R&D for project release
- Managing of relationship of national/regional KOL, centralized arranging HQ manager's customer visiting and tracking the follow-up action
- Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Basic medical knowledge is a clear plus for collaboration scientist with non-medical background. Experience publishing and presenting scientific work to the medical community is highly recommended. Experience with imaging equipment is desirable
- Excellent command of English, both written and spoken is essential
- Must be able to motivate and guide customers through the process of research projects. Communicate effectively with customers, colleagues and the medical community about the research work.
- Must be able to work independently but maintain good contact to the national and international Collaboration team as well to all involved stakeholders in conducting collaborations.
- Knowledge sharing spirit is absolutely required. Motivation and capability for self-learning is highly regarded.
- Willingness and availability to travel is essential (over 50%)
- PhD or MD in Clinical medicine/ Biomedical engineering/ Medical physics. Internationality, either by study abroad or demonstration of international work is mandatory
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time