SLC DI FA Project manager for Industrial Edge, Beijing
This position is responsible for management of Siemens Industrial Edge customer project for China market. Coordinate the internal and external resources to ensure the delivery of Industrial Edge solution to customer in time and quality.
What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for the whole process of the project from initiation to final acceptance and completion, including time, cost, quality, organization, safety and risk; including project objectives, timetables, project risk assessment, and emergency plans.
2. Responsible for project information collection, bidding, requirement collection and requirement analysis reports, and organize project implementation and delivery.
3. Responsible for the implementation, quality, cost and safety of the project, and responsible for the daily management of the project team.
4. During project execution, the project manager mainly conducts guidance, coordination, and control, and adjusts at any time according to the actual project situation.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Expected education is Bachelor in Automation, Computer science or IT field
- More than 3 years of project management work experience, proficient in project management theory, PMP and other certificates are preferred.
- Good project risk control ability, good project scope grasp ability, good customer communication ability, good team management and motivation ability.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to properly respond to various abnormal situations in the project process and promote the completion of the project in strict accordance with the project schedule.
- Be willing to travel on business and accept long-term business trips and arrange business trips according to the actual situation of the project.
- Workable English
- Teamwork spirit
else do I need to know?
Siemens is the leading provider in the fields of automation systems, industrial controls and industrial software worldwide. Its portfolio ranges from standard products for the manufacturing and process industries to solutions for whole industrial sector that encompass automotive, chemicals, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, glass and solar, as well as water and wastewater.
The Digital Industry (DI) Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies in China in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time