An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Business Processing team at Siemens Financial Services (SFS) in Stoke Poges on an initial 18 month contract. This is a lovely friendly team of 14 people and this new opportunity has arisen due to growth within the business.
The Business Processing Team is critical in SFS as we are the team that activates all financial agreements. We work closely with the sales department to ensure all proposals are activated in a timely manner to the highest standards.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the pay-out of all activated agreements are carried out to company policy. This is done by ensuring regular contact with our sales team and by identifying areas of improvement – all working together.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
At SFS, our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.
If you have good customer service experience, experienced in dealing with high volume activity and love working in a friendly inclusive team, then this could perfect for you.
What part will you play:
- Verify document accuracy before payment to our Introducers
- Build and maintain strong internal relationships with the other departments and colleagues
- Ensure high levels of communication with internal sales department.
- Maintain relationships with established external dealers and suppliers.
- Attend weekly calls with the sales teams to better understand the priorities.
- Collaborate with internal departments and keep up to date with organisational updates.
- Opportunity to contribute to various projects.
What will you bring to the role:
- Experience working in a customer service role within an office environment.
- Be a self motivated, reliable, enthusiastic individual, looking to learn and develop in a large organisation.
- Be able to prioritise workload
- Have excellent communication skills.
What else do you need to know?
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. The salary range for this role is £20k-£22k depending upon experience with a 20% quarterly bonus. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants. We have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. If you require any reasonable adjustments to be made to enable you to participate in the recruitment process, please let us know via our FAQ section here or contact the recruiter.
Organization: Siemens Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time